Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shane

This is my Husband Shane. If you have seen our "family blog", you have seen tons of posts (written by Shane) about how great he thinks I am, and you (the reader) are invited, and sometimes required to leave a note telling me that you think so too.
He spends a lot of his time thinking of ways to make me feel loved. His secret wish list that he keeps on his computer, which I saw the other day, is full of things he wants to do for me or have for me.
I don't want to be "mushy" or "cheesy", but I want to share with everyone (or just my family members who are obligated to read this blog) just how wonderful he is. The picture above is a good representation of who Shane really is. After waking up early and doing the dishes for me before leaving, and after a long day of work, and after a soccer game (because he is still a kid who loves to play) in which he Broke his nose!! He rushes home to take a shower, create a make-shift nose splint, and put on a white shirt and tie because someone said they might need him for a blessing.
He waited on our couch like this for three hours, getting up every now and then to ice his nose and see if there was something he could do for me. Every day I think to myself, "Wow, I am a very lucky girl."

1 comment:

Dan said...

Nice picture. He looks... determined.