Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

We're back! Sun Valley was amazing, and it was really hard to leave my family, but we had to come back to reality sometime. The best part of our return is that now I can finally get ready for Christmas! The nativity is out, the garland is up, and the tree is waiting to be trimmed. I'm drinking hot chocolate with every meal, and Johnny Mathis is starting to get a lot of playing time on my ipod. I love the whole month of December! Happy Christmas season to you all!

4 comments:

Candice said...

I love the bird, and Johnny Mathis is calling.

How do you do your wonderful blog headers? The two you have had are wonderful.

I thought that you had quilted the first one yourself (if you had, I would not be surprised).

This one is different and beautiful.

Lauren Dyer said...

I did make the first header, but this one is courtesy of Snow and Graham - one of my favorite paper companies. I have this wrapping paper for Christmas presents, and I stare at it a few times a day. I thought the birds would be appropriate.

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

It was fun see you too in Sun Valley. In all reality we probably need at least a month for our whole family to get a chance to talk to everyone. We have such a big family and those four days go so fast!! Good thing there's next year!

Suzanna H. said...

felted birds? I love them.