Monday, April 13, 2009

3 Months

And, the little man can stand, but we have to watch him carefully.

Life gets easier as time passes, and James is becoming much more independent. He wakes up in the morning and hangs out in his crib smiling and eating his hands until I come to get him. He is learning new things all the time, and showing more of his personality. Everyday is still unpredictable, but we have the night-time routine down, and for that I am extremely grateful.

I love my boy, I love being a mother.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh, he seriously has the sweetest little face. Glad to hear you've got your night times down to a routine. That makes all the difference. :)

Shane D. said...

dang my boy is cute

Candice said...

What a little man! He is so handsome.

Dayna said...

could he be any cuter? so funny to see him standing up- he is growing so fast.