Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fingerling Potatoes

I think I like these so much because of their unique shape and size, but they also have a really good flavor. Plus, they're easy to make, and I love potatoes.

Ingredients
2 cups fingerling potatoes, washed clean
1 T olive oil
1 T butter
1 T chopped fresh dill
Kosher salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste

Method
Steam potatoes for 45 minutes in a covered steam basket. ( I don't have one so I put my colander in my large stock pot with the lid on top - it works really well) Remove from stove and toss potatoes in olive oil, butter, and fresh dill. Season to taste and serve immediately. That's it!

1 comment:

Christy Dyer said...

Last night we had fingerlings and I just tossed them with some olive oil, garlic and rosemary and cooked them for 45 min on 375 and they were delicious as well.