Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Tricks

I put James down for a nap the other day, but when I went to check on him a few minutes later I found him like this. He can push himself up to sitting now, and apparently he likes to chew on his crib.

He was a little over-tired, and being really silly, so I went to get my video camera.

And, when I came back he was doing this. WHOA! This crib is no longer safe - we adjusted it to the lowest setting immediately. All of a sudden James is crawling, he can push himself up from laying on the floor to a sitting position, and he can pull himself to standing - jut in the last few days. My house is suddenly looking like a very dangerous place.

We have some videos of James taking his first real crawling steps, and pulling himself up. I'll post them if I can get Shane to do all the technical stuff for me.

2 comments:

Rachel Kirkham said...

What a big kid!! Chloe is close to crawling and I'm busy getting my house "Chloe Proofed". He's such a sweetie Lauren!!

Christy Dyer said...

He's just getting to be such a big boy. Pretty soon he'll be leaving for kindergarten!