Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

This day, when this little boy came into this world, during those first few precious moments, I was forever changed. I suddenly knew that the baby in my arms was more important than anything else in the world.


He has brought me more happiness than I thought was possible in this life. And, for all of my failures and tears, becoming a Mother is the most worthwhile thing I have ever done.

Baby #2 will be arriving in 11 weeks and I am so excited to do it all over again.

For all of you Mothers out there, and all of you who will be someday - today is truly a celebration of divine miracles. Happy Mothers Day!!!

5 comments:

Ben and Shara said...

sweet thoughts. I'm so excited for you! 11 more weeks yeah!!

Christy Dyer said...

Thank you for being the wonderful mother you are to James. He is blessed many times over by you!

Miss K$ said...

you are an amazing mother. I am so lucky I know you!

Mel said...

Ok so I didn't even know you guys were expecting!!! That is SO exciting!!! Miss you:(

Caroline said...

Congratulations on the soon to be arrival. Brad and I just had our first baby last week, and I couldn't agree more with the sentiments you wrote. You look beautiful by the way, glad you are doing well.